Anfim Stepless White/Black Coffee Grinder
WHY BUY FROM US?
FREE Delivery ✔️
Authorized Dealer ✔️
100% Secure Shopping ✔️
No Hidden Fees ✔️
Great Customer Service ✔️
Hassle-Free 14 Day Return ✔️
Price Match Guarantee ✔️
Stepless White/Black Coffee Grinder
The Anfim SP II (Stepless) is a high-performing, high-value burr grinder in On-Demand format, suitable for commercial use. It’s a well built, heavy-duty device made of hardened steel with 75mm flat titanium burrs, stepless grind adjustment, and a 2kg hopper.
The SP II is a workhorse and is aimed at those looking to serve high volume coffee at a very high standard. If you are looking at serving 5KG+ per day, this is a very solid option.
- Adjustment: It’s a very easy grinder to adjust and use. It has a worm drive for grind adjustment which is very easy to turn and handles very fine changes easily.
- Programming: For controlling shot times, it has 2 core buttons for storing programs (a single and a double shot). If you need to adjust, you simply hold down the button you are looking to alter the time on and you enter program mode for that button. Once there, you can move the time settings for secs & tenth secs up or down.
- Shot time: The average shot time of a double shot is around 4.5 secs.
- Barista button: A very simple and effective button placed on the bottom left hand side allows you to top up doses manually. This is hugely helpful instead fo having to enter any program mode to perform a small corrections to doses.
- Fans: The SP ll has two fans. Once drawing air into the unit that contains a filter to stop dust entering the grinder, and a second for pushing hot air out of the unit. Very effective for busy cafes with high volume that don’t want overheating issues.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after your order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does The Coffee Prep deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0333 323 1734.
|Burr Type||Titanium burrs.|
|Max output||5.5kg per hour|
|Grind speed||17g in 4.5 seconds|
|Doser / On Demand:||On Demand|
|Construction||Hardened polished steel|
|Power||Standard UK 13amp plug 720w (220-240v)|
|Dimensions WDH:||220mm Width x 370mm Depth x 620mm Height.|
Generally dispatched within 1-2 working days
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.