Baratza Sette 270 Coffee Grinder
WHY BUY FROM US?
FREE Delivery ✔️
Authorized Dealer ✔️
100% Secure Shopping ✔️
No Hidden Fees ✔️
Great Customer Service ✔️
Hassle-Free 14 Day Return ✔️
Price Match Guarantee ✔️
Sette 270 Coffee Grinder
The all new Sette 270 grinder from Baratza is the future of home coffee grinders.
We are excited to introduce this new conical burr series that debuts a revolutionary new grinding technology. Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over a period of 8 years, this technology sets a new standard in simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight thru the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter.
The Sette has a macro/micro adjust for grind size, as well as 3 programmable settings for dosing. These combined features offers the user incredible repeatability. A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (Hario, Clever, Able Kone, Aeropress) – a standout feature amongst all other home grinders.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after your order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does The Coffee Prep deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0333 323 1734.
- GEAR BOX: Using a combination planetary gear box and a patented crown gear drive system, we achieve a 19:1 speed reduction.
- BURRS: Manufactured in Lichenstein, the 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 3.5g to 5.5 g/sec. depending on the setting. These burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range. These conical burrs are durable and will remain sharp for many years. The mechanism provides for precision burr alignment ensuring accurate grinding.
- DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL: The front mounted control panel with backlit LED display is user friendly. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 second. Simply press the start button and the Sette automatically delivers precise dosing.
- GRIND ADJUSTMENT: The Sette has a macro adjust of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew. A stepless micro adjust with 9 indicators, allows the user to accurately dial in a perfect espresso. The macro/micro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and true grind adjustment.
- CONVERTIBLE DEVICE HOLDER: A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (Hario, Clever, Able Kone, Aeropress) – a standout feature amongst all other home grinders. The Sette’s grounds bin is made from an anti-static plastic, with a moulded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device. The portaholder can accommodate any size of portafilter and includes an integrated hook for stability.
- HOPPER: The hopper holds approximately 275g of coffee. An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans.
- MINIMAL RETENTION: To maximise freshness, the Sette minimises the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- BREWING METHODS: The Sette 270 is exceptional for all brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew.
- MOTOR: A powerful, high torque DC motor drives the Sette. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- DIMENSIONS: The Sette Series is designed with a small footprint (like our other models) that fits under standard kitchen cabinets.
- CLEANING: The cone burr is easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.