Fracino Romano Electronic Coffee Machine
WHY BUY FROM US?
FREE Delivery ✔️
Authorized Dealer ✔️
100% Secure Shopping ✔️
No Hidden Fees ✔️
Great Customer Service ✔️
Hassle-Free 14 Day Return ✔️
Price Match Guarantee ✔️
Romano Electronic Machine
Benefiting from Fracino’s extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is a genuine marriage between style and award winning technology.
The Romano is a seriously stylish machine, available with 2 and 3 coffee making groups, a hot water valve fitted with an anti-splash nozzle and steam tubes for frothing milk.
It boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The Romano elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding finish.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after your order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does The Coffee Prep deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0333 323 1734.
FR3E / Electronic
- Electronically controlled.
- Four accurately pre-programmed coffee measures.
- 3 Group
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Micro processor diagnostics provide statistics on the number of coffees produced through each group.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle features on 2 and 3 group electronic machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Auto Control Features
- Number of drinks made from each button.
- Cumulative total of drinks made from each button.
- Litres of water used for each button.
- Low level water detection as protection for the element.
- The display can be set to show the name of the coffee bar or restaurant.
- There is a pre-infusion function to create the perfect espresso.
- Water consumption for replacement of water filter.
- Alarm signal for boiler refilling time-out.
- Flow meter alarm.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
|MODEL||GROUPS||CUPS PER HOUR||HEIGHT (MM)||WIDTH (MM)||DEPTH (MM)||WEIGHT (KG)||BOILER CAPACITY||ELEMENT RATING||ALTERNATIVE ELEMENT RATING||HOT WATER PER HOUR|
Generally dispatched within 7-10 working days
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.